Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Marit
Helper II
Helper II

Multiple tooltip

Hi! I have barplot with dates on the x axis. Is it possible to have different tooltips when I drill down by date? I whish to have another tooltip at day level, than year and month level.

Regards Marit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Marit ,

Do you want to apply multiple tooltip pages to the same visual object according to different date levels? I'm afraid it can't be realized yet...

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I have to different report page tooltips i want to connect to the same visual (a bar plot), but at different date drill down levels. Is that possible?

Marit

Hi @Marit ,

Do you want to apply multiple tooltip pages to the same visual object according to different date levels? I'm afraid it can't be realized yet...

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, exactly. Thank you a lot for your response anyway.

Regards Marit

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.