Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple tabs to one tab

Hello,

I have a data which I have shown in mutliple tabs but my boss wants to keep all the data in one tab but if i do that the data will be overlapping and no one can view the visualisation, I can also try bookmarks but those are 27tabs If i try a slicer with bookmark it takes so much time. Can anyone help me in this please?

Please check the picture so that it can be easy for you to understand.

Thank you in advance!

ParsiNitin_0-1652865488891.png

(These should be arranged in one tab)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to your screenshot, I think the tab means page in Power BI report. As far as I know, it is not a good idea to combine multiple pages to one and then show pages by bookmark. There may be many considerations and limitations in bookmark. Here I suggest you to create a navigation page by button with Page Navigation action.

Then you can hide all other pages and navigate to the page you want by botton.

For reference:

Create page and bookmark navigators

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

According to your screenshot, I think the tab means page in Power BI report. As far as I know, it is not a good idea to combine multiple pages to one and then show pages by bookmark. There may be many considerations and limitations in bookmark. Here I suggest you to create a navigation page by button with Page Navigation action.

Then you can hide all other pages and navigate to the page you want by botton.

For reference:

Create page and bookmark navigators

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.