Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple tables visuals for individual metrics go white when one is table is selected

Good Morning - I have a report where users want to see individual metric results by location, current quarter results, QoQ and YoY. I also have a slicer where they can select plan and status.  I want the user to be able to sort individual table results by location, current quarter, QoQ and YoY.

I want each table to be independant from the others, but when I select a table the other table visuals all go white (see attached).

How do I set this up so each table gets filtered by the slicers but yet are independant from each other?

Thanksimage.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh thank you so much!!!  At first I didn't see it - clicking the table, format, edit interactioins and then click the circle with a line through it on the right top side of each of the other charts.  This has been driving me nuts!  Thanks Amit!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.