Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

liquid

Multiple images on a single tile?

Hello,

Is is possible to put multiple images on a tab/tile?

I have a logo as the top left tile pinned on the Dashboard. Is it possible to structure the tile in such a way that when I click into the tile, it allows me to show more than one image? (ie: Click on Logo A, and it takes me to Logo B,C, and D).

Thanks,
Colin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@liquid Tile A would take you to 1 page in a report where B,C,D,E are shown. The only option you have from there is to have additional pages in the same report that contains the full page image for each.

Tile A

directs to Report Page1 where B,C,D,E are shown.

Page2 is full page of B

Page3 is full page of C

Page 4 is full page of D

Page 5 is full page of E

There isn't currently a mechanism to keep drilling down multiple levels of images. (at least not to my knowledge).

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@liquid You have a couple options.

1) The tile takes you to the page of the report where you pinned the visual from, so you can add as many logo's/visuals as you want on the report page. The tile isn't really a link to a specific visual, it is to the page.

2) You also have the option to have a tile point to a custom URL if you wanted to utilize additional functionality. Click the Pencil on the tile and you will get the option to create a custom URL on the right side.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Seth_C_Bauer - Thanks for your response. My question was likely not phrased very well. 

Essentially I need to create the ability to navigate into images, layering mutliple images on top of each other. For example, the tile on the dashboard would be Image A. By clicking on that tile, you are taken to a page which then contains 4 more images (call them B,C,D, and E). What I need to be able to do is make each of those 4 images an entire page (so they are readable, as each image contains text). In other words, click into and expand that image.

Is this possible?

@liquid Tile A would take you to 1 page in a report where B,C,D,E are shown. The only option you have from there is to have additional pages in the same report that contains the full page image for each.

Tile A

directs to Report Page1 where B,C,D,E are shown.

Page2 is full page of B

Page3 is full page of C

Page 4 is full page of D

Page 5 is full page of E

There isn't currently a mechanism to keep drilling down multiple levels of images. (at least not to my knowledge).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.