Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Victormar
Helper IV
Helper IV

Multiple drill through matrix

Hi all,

I am creating a Matrix where I have as a rows the name of my customers, and then on the columns I have a count of vehicle deviation based on three main categories (mileage, energy, speed). 

Basically I want to show for every customer and category, how many vehicles are in red, yellow and green zone. This is done through calculated columns, where I count the number of vehicles for every category. 

The thing is that I would be able to drillthorugh by column, and not only for customer (rows), if that makes sense?

Victormar_0-1655905647579.png

This is an exemple, so that the users could right click on a certaing column and it would lead to the drillthrough page, I would have one for each big category (energy, mileage and speed).

This is the look of the fields, to clarify:

Victormar_1-1655905834651.png

Thanks for your help 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Victormar
Helper IV
Helper IV

hi @v-zhangti,

The output would be to different pages where I can analyze the three main categories (energy, mileage and speed).

My biggest issue is to navigate there from the Matrix, as I can only use customer name (in this case // the rows) and cannot "separate" the three columns.

Hope it makes sense,

Kind Regards

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Victormar 

What do you want the output of the page to look like after drill through? Is it possible to show it with a picture.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.