Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

unnijoy
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Multiple chart with single filter

I want to show country wise slaes % based on quater. In filter when i select quater 1 i need 3 graph to show the sales %. So my quater 1 is Dec , Jan and Feb. So chart 1 should have Dec sale %, Chart 2 with Jan Sale % and chart 3 with Feb sale %. For all this the X axis should be country that we are selecting. 

3 REPLIES 3
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

% of total sales?

create a measure

%ofSales =
VAR totalsalesAllCountry =
    CALCULATE ( SUM ( Sales[Sales] )ALL ( Sales[Country] ) )
VAR totalsales =
    CALCULATE ( SUM ( Sales[Sales] ) )
RETURN
    DIVIDE ( totalsales, totalsalesAllCountry )

place on your visual and as long as you are linked to the data etc should apply it correctly

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I already have the Sale % with me. I need the help to visulaise it. So in my filter i have country, quarter and month. So when i select quarter 1 i need 3 seperate graph to come. 

Graph should have Dec data , Graph 2 should have Jan data and Graph 3 should have Feb data.

@unnijoy check this out and see if it helps, not really sure what you asking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Afcj8mT5_Q

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.