cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReneeC New Member

Multiple bookmarks on one page not working

Hello,

I have created two bookmarks on one page.  I want one bookmark to reset the slicers and go back to the original view, retaining all drill downs.  I want the second bookmark to remove one of the row categories and also keep all drill downs.  

My problem is that when I change my view, then select update on the selected bookmark, the other bookmark also updates to the new view and also loses the drill downs that were originally selected.  It doesn't retain the view that I initially set for it. 

How do I go about setting two different bookmarks which are not affected when I select or make changes to the other bookmark?

Thanks

Renee

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Multiple bookmarks on one page not working

@ReneeC either you need to create duplicate visuals and hide one over another in selection pane or create new page to meet each individual bookmark requirement. You cannot have one visual and have different state for different bookmarks.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Datanaut! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 274 members 2,899 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: