cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holland1998
Regular Visitor

Multiple SUMIFs

Hi,

I want to create a column within a table which is a tag or checker on whether an Opp ID has a majority sold of one product. I have created an excel table to simulate this.

OPP IDProduct PriceProduct Category%Majority Network?
Opp 12380Network 0.909090909Yes
Opp 1220Network 0.909090909Yes
Opp 1240Compute0.909090909Yes
Opp 2320Compute0.833333333No
Opp 23100Network0.833333333No
Opp 3320Compute0.454545455No
Opp 33100Compute0.454545455No
Opp 33100Network0.454545455No

In my data I have the Opp IDs e.g. Opp 12, Opp 23, and the price of each product with a label for the product. I do not have the percentage column or if a certain product is the majority of that opportunity.

I don't need the percentage column necessarily, mainly the "Majorty Yes or No?" column. What this column does is sees what percent of the Opp is network based, it then compares it to my chosen threshold e.g 90% and says yes or no.

Please can someone help me recreate this column in the query or custom column within view tables.

Thanks, Tom.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@Holland1998 solution attached, tweak it as you see fit.

Check my latest blog post Compare Budgeted Scenarios vs. Actuals I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
parry2k
Super User III
Super User III

@Holland1998 solution attached, tweak it as you see fit.

Check my latest blog post Compare Budgeted Scenarios vs. Actuals I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.