Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

epyonz

Multiple Radius ArcGIS Map Visualization

Hi All,

Very new to all this Power BI stuff. With basic data sheets, it's easy to create a nice dashboard to show great visualizations. The next step for me is to show on a report of 6 cities of Canada with multiple radiuses shown (50 km, 51-200 km, 201-500 km). I guess for this to show better, it would be 1 city per sheet in the report. Anyways, I'm looking for one page to show the city with multiple radiuses and when I click on a radius, I can pull up a data card with the details within that radius such as driving time, pricing within that radius, etc. 

So far, it looks like I can only map one radius around a point and not additional radiuses. Any help or insight to this would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @epyonz,

I don't think there is an option to add multiple radiuses for a single point on ArcGis Map currently. I would suggest you add it as an idea on ArcGIS Ideas forum to improve ArcGis map on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thank you. I've signed up at ESRI and asked.

epyonz

Hi, all of this is new to me but I have built a handful of reports that are super visual based on the large data I have and it's been great. One of my new projects, I want to show a map view per page in the report of a city with multiple radiuses. I'd like to click on each radius and have the data card show me some details that are defined in the data tables already such as total radius, driving time, pricing. Is this possible? Playing with arcGIS, I'm only able to show 1 radius and I can't click it to show me any details. Any insights to this is appreciated!

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.