Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rolitos
Regular Visitor

Multiple Header Column with Live Connection

Hi,

I'm using Power BI in order to replicate a Performance Board (nowadays only on a physical board).

The board looks like this:

board.PNG

Is it possible to merge the column "Daily evolution" above the day names and keep the other KPIs outside the day names? All data comes from Live Connection, even the day names.

Since I'm using a live connection, thus I cannot modify data in the edit queries section, like I read in other similar posts.

Can someone help me? 🙂

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
tkirilov
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @rolitos ,

It's rather difficult to answer this without knowing what the actual data looks like, but an idea might be to use several card visuals to display the different components of this table and then colour code these to achieve the same effect. Hope this helps.

Best,

Tom

Hi @tkirilov ,

An example of data in the board:

board 2.PNG

The variable "names" and "week day" are string variables. Furthermore, I want to have values in the KPIs (VoC, TMC, Detractors, Audit, HIT Ration, Rep), which are numeric variables.

Does still your suggestion works with the inputs above?

Thanks,

R

So if the KPIs titles do not change with time, then you could have those in card visuals and the rest (names and dates) in a table below those.

You could also try to transpose those in a Matrix visual. You can have KPIs and dates as rows and Names as columns. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.