Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Google Analytics views

Hi,

I work for a global organization that has partners with several locations worldwide. Each of them have their own websites and we have access to the google analytics to each website. There are more than 20 views and I am trying to connect to all of them in Power BI as new queries each time to get a overview of website engagement for all the countries we operate in. It works fine until i connect 5 views. Anything more than 5 just lags the Power BI and it crashes. Any idea on limitations of connections to GA from Power BI and how many views we can connect to?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
v-gizhi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

After my test, i think the issue occurs due to too large data you chose.

There is no related documents about the Google Analytics connections limitations.

You may chose all of the items under each folder so that it led to Power BI crashing.

So please try to select some of items under each folder and test again.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Giotto Zhi

kentyler
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

If you download the data from google and then connect to power bi, does it still crash after 5 ?

Did this post answer your question? Mark it as a solution so others can find it!

Help when you know. Ask when you don't!