Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Data Labels Line Chart

Is it possible to add two Data Labels in a Line Chart: One that SUMs and other that COUNTs?

Both behave exactly as they were one when I set them either to SUM or to COUNT, but they do not behave separately. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HarishKM
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous Hey You can use Bookmark and button  to fulfill your requirement .
then add toggle button to in between sum and count .

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HarishKM
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous Hey You can use Bookmark and button  to fulfill your requirement .
then add toggle button to in between sum and count .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! 🙂

Hi @Anonymous,

Did HarishKM 's suggestions help with your scenario? if that is the case, you can consider Kudo or accept his suggestions to help others who faced similar requirements to find it more quickly.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I doubt you can have two labels.

Create another line with count and make its color the same as the background color or use color #FFFFFF00 and use display label and see if it works

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I will give it a try!

I have already another line chart next to the principal, that only displays count label. It works fine, with the only problem that depending on the filters applied by the consumer, the order of both charts may not be always the same, misleading this way the information. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.