Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple API calls to JIRA for more than 100 records

I have single table in my report and it is making single API call to jira till 99 records
for 100 and more than 100 records it makes 3-4 API calls to JIRA .

Is there any setting for more than 100 records ?

Code am using for 1 table :
let
Source = Json.Document(Web.Contents("https://fleet.alm.***.com/projectname/rest/api/2/search?&maxResults=100&startAt=0&jql=project=ABC AND issuetype = Story ORDER BY createdDate DESC&fields=key,summary,customfield_10106,customfield_10100,customfield_10101,assignee,status,issuetype,issuelinks,resolutiondate,created,description,components,priority,aggregatetimeoriginalestimate,aggregatetimespent,customfield_10512,fixVersions",[Timeout=#duration(0,0,30,0)])),
#"Converted to Table" = Record.ToTable(Source)
in
#"Converted to Table"

4 REPLIES 4
Jeanxyz
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I encountered a similar issue. I think you need to use page index. 

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Multiple-API-calls-to-JIRA-for-more-than-100-recor...

However, despite this solution works, the odata api call is very slow. So won't work if you have >50k issues to export from Jira. We bought a custom connector from Jira in the end to solve the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak maxresult is already used in my code and i have set it to 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak I wanted to know why multiple API calls are made in POWER BI to JIRA for more than 100 and 100 + records

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.