Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multi-row card format question

Greetings from Vancouver Island.  I have a test Excel sheet with one row of data that I'm trying to display on a multi-row card.  I'm having a problem with the category displaying on the bottom vs. on top of the item from the table.  I've done a Loom video to show people the specific issue.  The video is here.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

thx,

Rick Segal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi  @Anonymous ,

You cannot set the category position on this visualization, it will always be under the values.

You can check if any of the cards on the appSource have that option:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=power-bi-visuals&search=card&page=1

Or if you want to achieve a similar effect and I don't know if you want that look and feel of the Multi Row Card exactly. If you don't mind making it on a different way you can use a matrix visualization to look like the card, if you need to have with the 3 rows then you could use 3 matrix see result below:

MFelix_0-1618827080291.png

You can play around with the lines and grid, also add a line to have a better insgith.

Just giving options.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi  @Anonymous ,

You cannot set the category position on this visualization, it will always be under the values.

You can check if any of the cards on the appSource have that option:

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?product=power-bi-visuals&search=card&page=1

Or if you want to achieve a similar effect and I don't know if you want that look and feel of the Multi Row Card exactly. If you don't mind making it on a different way you can use a matrix visualization to look like the card, if you need to have with the 3 rows then you could use 3 matrix see result below:

MFelix_0-1618827080291.png

You can play around with the lines and grid, also add a line to have a better insgith.

Just giving options.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MFelix ,

Thank you!  The matrix will work well for me.  I appreciate your kind assistance, sir.

Obrigada,

Rick

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.