Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dokat
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Multi row card dynamic data formatting

Hi,

I have multi row card that diesplays 4 measures. All in percentages. Is it possible to individually format these values based on criteria.

For Ex: If WT CAGR is greater than 0% highlight in green if not in red.

dokat_0-1643528118513.png

I used below formula to format however it formats all the measures based on the result first measure (GP CAGR <0)

Color = SWITCH(TRUE(),
[GP CAGR]<0,"Red",
[NS CAGR]<0,"Red",
[OIS CAGR]<0,"Red",
[WT CAGR]<0,"Red","Green")

Appreciate anyone who can help!
3 REPLIES 3
RKM
Helper IV
Helper IV

Although this might not be what you want to hear... But I'd probably not put them in Multi card and rather break them individually and format accordingly. Then place them side by side such a way that it appears like a multi card. You need some square box etc. for additional formatting like a combined header etc.

Unfortunately, thats the only solution i have

ValtteriN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I am somewhat sure what you are trying to achieve is not possible. The format measure in multirow card is evaluated in the filter context and in your example it notices always that [GP CAGR]<0,"Red" is true -> because of this the end result is always red. Instead of multirow card you could look into custom visuals or format a table visual to match your desired end result.

I hope this post helps to solve your issue and if it does consider accepting it as a solution and giving the post a thumbs up!

My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/n%C3%A4ttiahov-00001/

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.