Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pleblo

Multi Row Card Help

Looking for a little help on multi Row Card.  

I was wondering how to display a picture next to the data.  

For example i want to have a Tech's Picture next to the data displayed.   Is this possible?

I have the pictures stored in the excel file where the data is stored also i could create Hyperlinks to them.

Thank you,

Jim

2 REPLIES 2
KGrice
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi Jim. Have you looked into the Image Viewer in the Custom Visuals Gallery? That can be used to dynamically display images based on interactions with other report elements such as slicers. Since you mentioned hyperlinks, the image viewer works with urls.

You'd have to put it next to the multi-row card as a separate visual, but since you should know how many rows will be displayed, I'd think the layout would be static enough for this to work. There's no option I know of to have a visual as part of the multi-row card itself.

Kgrice,

Thank you for your reply.   I was able to figure out that you had to go into the image link and set them as a image URL inorder for the pictures to show as an image on the multicard.  The more that i have played around with this the better i have got at creating these.   I can't wait to keep messing around and see what new designs i can come up with.   

Thank you,

Jim

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.