Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jnickell
Helper V
Helper V

Mult-row Card does not show all cards

I have a simple set of data.  Product Category and Close Time.  I put the two values into a multi-row card visual.

If I use "Sort ascending" by either of the values in the card, not all of the cards are shown. 

Attached are two pictures, the only change is to the sort order in the visual. 

Has anyone else seen this, and am I missing something that's causing this?

Sort DescendingSort DescendingSort AscendingSort Ascending 

8 REPLIES 8
v-yuaj-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jnickell ,

I can't reproduce this error, sorry.

Have you used any filter function on this visual?

Did the same error appear after you tested it with other data?

Best Regards,

Yuna

There was a filter on both visuals. I was unable to reproduce the issue after stripping the more sensitive data out of the dataset. In the case of this visual it was a single table and all I did was remove unneccessary columns and search and replace for the columns I needed for the visual.

I don't understand what impact that would have had, but at this point I'm okay laying it to rest. 

Thanks for replying. 

Hi @jnickell ,

Thanks for your response. II hope this is just a small issue that can be ignored.

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. If not, please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your sample pbix file from your Onedrive for Business.

Best Regards,

Yuna

Yuna, there really is no resolution to this thread? An issue seems to have been non-reproducible at this point. Maybe someone else will stumble upon this issue and be able to reproduce it and determine a solution, but just accepting a random post on this thread for metrics sake seems of little value.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@jnickell that's weird, well good luck. I hope it was just a corner case. Cheers!!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@jnickell that is surely weird, not sure. Can you share pbix file, remove sensitive information before sharing it.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

I tried producing a stripped down dataset yesterday and when I re-did the visual I can't reproduce the issue ‌‌ It's minor enough I'm not going to work on it any further for now.  Thanks for the response though.

It'll take a bit for me to get all the sensitive information out of the dataset, but I can try getting something to you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.