Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rsanjuan
Helper IV
Helper IV

Moving Average as a Line Value in Combo Chart

Hello,

I am trying to create and display a dynamic average for a measure and input it in as a line value.

Pic1.JPG

I already had created a new measure titled WinRate  --> WinRate = Divide([NumberofSales],[NumberofBids])

What would be the DAX expression to calculate the average for the new measure and input it into the "Line Value"?  Any help would be great.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Rsanjuan

Please try:

Avg-WinRate = AverageX(All(Table1),[WinRate])

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Rsanjuan

Please try:

Avg-WinRate = AverageX(All(Table1),[WinRate])

Lima - Peru

@Vvelarde

I tried it and it works!

Capture2.JPG

I believe it has the correct average, but is there any way possible I can remove the "1" that shows?  I can remove it by turning off the data label, but it will turn it off for the the bars as well, and want to keep that data label.

@Rsanjuan

Currently we cannot turn on/off the data label for specific series. You can vote this idea here.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think my issue is similar. 

I have the number of incidents per day in a line and stacked column chart. So Monday has 6, Tues 27, Weds 5, Thurs 11 and Fri 4. First of all I want the average of those to show in a line - how can I do this? 

Second of all, this is across all of time, but I have built it so you can drill down to show the indivudal days. So for example Tuesday is the hightest count so when I click on Tuesday it is split between 7 different Tuesday's - I want an average of these now (which will be different to the average when it was all days) to see if one date caused Tuesday to be higher overall or whether on average they are always higher. Note it is not always 7 different dates and this is live data so will constantly be changing so I can't hard code e.g. 7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors