Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

GIO200011
Frequent Visitor

Move up values field on column matrix

I want to put the values above the column header. In the first row (of the column headers) the measures I've created, then all the months for each measure. In this moment I have first the months and the measures for each month separately.

I have this right now:

Power BI ActualPower BI Actual

In excel I would had the following picture:

Excel ActualExcel Actual

Here, I just move the "values" field up and I have what I wanted:

Expected resultExpected result

Is it possible to do this? I have searched everywhere but the closest thing I found is the values on rows, and it is not what I need.

I hope you can help me. Any additional information you need, please, tell me.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

-Giovany

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, did someone figured out how to do this? or is not available yet?  

Thanks for your answers!

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi

I’m afraid it is not possible to do this currently, you may  submit an idea Here.

Best Regards

Maggie

@v-juanli-msft thanks for your reply. I was affraid that is the case. Anyone knows any workaround for this feature?

The idea is already exists, maybe is not clear enough, but please vote: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/13808061-matrix-sort-columns-by-v...

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.