Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mouseover highlights

I hope I'm missing something obvious - please correct me if I am.

I've published a report to the web and shared it with a colleague,  When he mouses over any component he gets an ugly white box highlighting the extent of the component.  How do I get rid of that?

The following link doesn't seem to have the problem:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiY2UwNmZkMDItN2Y0My00Mzc4LTk2ODAtZGZlMzY5MjUxZDU0IiwidCI6ImNmN...

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Silolondon,

According to your description, you need to disable or customize tootips in your Power BI report, right?

Based on my research, the requirment is not supported in current version of Power BI. If you have any concer with this feature, you can submit your idea on the link below. If this feature was mentioned by mulitple users, product team will consider to add this feature to next release.
https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

Regards,

Charlie Liao

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous I know what you mean we had same issue before. Link that you've sent is via publish to web which doesn't give border while sharing it internally does. Unfortunately I don't think it is possible to hide that anyway. If you find please do let me know.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.