Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

riadorra
Helper II
Helper II

Most commom sales product combination

Hi,

I have a table that in each line has the product sold (register code) and the invoice number that the product was sold ... 

I was wondering if it is possible in power BI to visualize what are the most comon combination between the product sold.

For example, 70% of the costumer that puchases basketball buys a tennis.

Is there a good graphic to vizualize it? If yes, what DAX should i use?

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@riadorra

Sorry but your description is not clear enough for me. To create a report, first of all we should know the logic to retrive data. 

As in your scenario, you want to visualize the most common combination between the product sold. Then how can we combine the product sold and get the most common one? 

And as you said 70% of the costumer that puchases basketball buys a tennis. Since I don't know your source data, I have no idea what does this mean.

Thereby, please share us more detailed infromation which can help us more to understand your requirement. Like your source table structure, sample data, the logic to get result and your desired result. 

Thanks,

Xi Jin.

"Then how can we combine the product sold and get the most common one?" 

as mentioned in question on the basis of Invoice Number.....

Please help if you know the solution... as I am also stucked in same situation where I have to show the combination of mostly sold product on the basis of Invoice Number or Sales Order Number

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.