Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RodrigoSilva
Regular Visitor

More than 60 variables on line and stacked column chart

Are there any way to use more than 60 variables on column series on column chart?

I'm losing data becouse this limitation.

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @RodrigoSilva,

Do you mean you want to add multiple fields into "Column series" section as legends in a line and stacked column chart visual? However, we can add only one field as chart legend. As a workaround, you could uppivot your table structure if possible.

2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Using the pictute example:

On the legend Is the last item visible on chart (red line) but the restant data is out and invisible  because pass from 60 items (all itens out are on blue line)

pic1.jpg

I need a way to all data appears on chart

Hi @RodrigoSilva,

I checked the legend items in my chart, it is not possible to display so many values in visual. It looks like a limitation.

1.PNG

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, it's a limitation. Per Power BI documentation the max limit is 60, and it seems it's applicable for all the visuals.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.