Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Umair_Aslam
Helper I
Helper I

More cards in One visual Power BI

Hi every one!

I need some help about cards. I have more then one cards and I set them in a tabular form. I want to put them with in one visual. Why? because I need copy filter means when I published the report "Publish to Portal" then I want to use one copy filter that can copy my all cards at a time and then I can paste them in a word file in same tabular form.
is anybody know how to do this?

10 REPLIES 10
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Umair_Aslam ,

By drawing lines in svg, you can display multiple pages in one visual. For details, please refer to the following blog.

KPI Cards with Core Matrix Visual - EXPLORATIONS IN DATA STORYTELLING WITH POWER BI (kerrykolosko.co...

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ThomasWeppler
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi Umair,

Try and use the multirow card visual

multirow card.png

Thanks for suggestion ThomasWeppler. I used it but it works different. 

I want a single panel or visual in which I can putt my all cards for and after publish I want use copy feature. 

@Umair_Aslam 
You can try to click on the visual. press crt+c press somewhere else on the report and press crt+v.
now you have the same visual twice. From here you just add another measure to your second visual.
You can work a bit with the visuals to make it look better now when you have two.

I have 24 cards visual in a tabular form I want one copy feature after publish to portal. Throgh the user can copy all cards in same format at a time.
i.e,.

Umair_Aslam_0-1668072988900.png

Hi,

Can you pls explain how did u arrange 24 cards in tabular form?

I was also the same requirement. But in my requirement, each card has different data. It has to change once we use the slicer.

Urgent requirement.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @sivasrao 

I select data in a card and merge in a tabular form like. 

Umair_Aslam_1-1668089126584.png

Thank you for your reply.

I am asking about how we arrange it in the tabular form. 

@sivasrao 

Drag

use three cards

Umair_Aslam_0-1668091643354.png

drag and merge them

Umair_Aslam_1-1668091724240.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.