cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
martinmcmillz Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Months not appearing on chart

Hi, I've got a top level yearly target for each business in one table, and a date table in another. I want to divide this target, per business, and plot over a chart. But I can't figure out why it's not just creating a constant value accross the chart.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCan anyone help?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Months not appearing on chart

Hi @martinmcmillz

But I can't figure out why it's not just creating a constant value accross the chart.

Do you mean the month number in X-axis only shows 2018/1 to 2018/10, but you want it till 2018/12?

Or the value for each business in every month should be the same?

Or the height of column in each month should be the same?

It seems kms_goals[targetmoney] is not the same for each month from this picture.

could you check the following?

right-click on the [monthly target money] in the Value field to see if it is summarized or not? (sum? count?)

how do "kms_goal", "business" and "dates"tables connect? create a table visual, drag [yearmonthnumber],[business name ],[targetmoney] and [monthly target money] to see how it relates.

to get "monthly target money", you need to create relationships between "dates" and "kms_goals" tables.

Please show me more details.

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 416 members 3,922 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: