Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

paggierni
Regular Visitor

Monthly Consumption Percentage

Hello people,

I have a the next tables:

1. Activities, containing duration of the activities done:

Ticket ID                 StartDate                         EndDate                        Duration

1                            01/01/2020 11:00:00       01/01/2020 12:00:00           1

2                            01/02/2020  12:00:00     01/02/2020  14:00:00            5

2. Companies table with the names of clients with the monthly hours they can consume

Company                                    Hours

AnAwesomeClient                          5

AnotherClient                                 8

3. A Calendar table with Year, Month Number, Month Name, Date, Week, WeekName, etc.

4. A table with the tickets and other information.

Acts are related to the companies with the company with table number 4.

What i need to do is show in a visual clients that are under certain threshold of consumption percentage. The threshold needs to be variable. What if parameter?

Lets suppose I want to check this metric for January 2020, with clients under 50% of usage; Ticket 1 correspnds to AnAwesomeClient and Ticket 2 corresponds to AnotherCLient, the visual would only show the usage pecentage of AnotherClient.

Any help would be apperciated.

Thanks!

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @paggierni 

I'm confused about this word"A table with the tickets and other information.Acts are related to the companies with the company with table number 4." Can you explain it more and show  me the relationship view between tables ? 

Could you please share me more sample data and desired output screenshots for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Hi @v-easonf-msft 

Thank you for your quick response.

You can download the pbix here 

The idea is to show which clients in the "Clientes Por Horas" table have consumed less hours than a threshold. This threshold must be expressed as percentage of "Horas Mensuales Contratadas".

Let me know if you need any further explanation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.