Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mloc1990 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Month on month Actual v Predicted

Hi 

I'm using the matrix visual to display month on month figures for Processed vs Estimted Volume. Is there a way to only show the processed volume when the month is over and predicted for the rest of the months?

Currently it is displaying a comparison for every month that has passed.

thanks,

matrix.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Month on month Actual v Predicted

Hi @mloc1990 ,

Based on your sample data, I do some test and I think you can try to turn off the "show it items with no data" in the matrix.

9.PNG8.PNG

If it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me if you don't have any Confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

BTW, pbix as attached.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ DongLi
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Month on month Actual v Predicted

Hi @mloc1990 ,

Based on your sample data, I do some test and I think you can try to turn off the "show it items with no data" in the matrix.

9.PNG8.PNG

If it doesn't meet your requirement, kindly share your sample data and excepted result to me if you don't have any Confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

BTW, pbix as attached.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ DongLi
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (2,978)