Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Modern list experience - slowing down query changes and load

We recently switched to modern list experience for some lists and using the same report as before when we make any changes via Edit Query in the desktop, it seems to take a lot longer to apply those changes and load the data. I don't have any exact metrics but wanted to know if the modern experience could affect this at all?

I know there a lot of other factors with report design being a major factor, but just trying to rule out the modern experience as the timing of the change matches!

The scheduled refresh still works, but again I don't have metrics on how long this took previously compared to current times.

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I also not find any documents mentioned these. AFAIK, new workspace are host on azure service side,it may use new httprequests and authorization mode.(they may affect query processing)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.