Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

wrwillits
Helper III
Helper III

Model Refresh not finding Column Headers and breaking

I have a couple models that have been working fine up until th November update. The models have been pulling data from tables whose structures (column headers) have not changed since the origial development (only the data is being updated). What's happening now, though, is if I run a refresh the process will break because it states it can't find a specific column header title. The problem is, though, that when I go back into Power Query and see what's going on with the tables, the column headers that PowerBI states are not there, are actually there. I don't understand what is going on here and my only thought is that something changed at the Novemver update that has caused the issue because the models will refresh if I use the September release of PowerBI. Can anyone help me on this? 

M codeM codeColumn Header that the Error Notice is pointing toColumn Header that the Error Notice is pointing toError NoticeError Notice

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Slightly different case of the 'stateFIPS' v 'StateFIPS'?

View solution in original post

Wow, I should have picked that up! Leave it to the CDC to slighty change how they are reporting their data.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Slightly different case of the 'stateFIPS' v 'StateFIPS'?

Wow, I should have picked that up! Leave it to the CDC to slighty change how they are reporting their data.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.