Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mzienowicz99
Helper I
Helper I

Mobile layout having wrong interactions

Hello,

After the latest update in Power BI, which was a milestone for formatting in mobile layout, my report have changed a lot. Before it everything was working well and I didn't had any problems apart of creating seperate visuals which was in good size.

Unfortunately after the update I see that the visuals drifted apart and show very weird numbers or blanks. 

F.ex. that is the current view of some cards:

mzienowicz99_0-1645437072767.png

And the visuals are also not comparable to those in the normal view:

mzienowicz99_1-1645437226431.png

I see that on one page there is a date filter problem and for all of the visuals there is December 2020 date taken. I also see that might be related to one slicer which is filtering the dates in normal view but the interactions of it to the things I have shown above are blocked and set as NONE.

The slicer is also set to December 2020 and if I delete it from the whole report everything is back to normal. 

mzienowicz99_2-1645437434118.png

I guess there is a new problem with interactions but I don't know if its a bug or I can somehow solve it.

Thank you for your help 🙂

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @mzienowicz99 

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Internal ICM ID: 291383010. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Janey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi, @boboroo @mzienowicz99  @jwilliams999999 

1. For consumption (in the mobile app) - issue will be fixed by ~04/01

2. For the authoring experience (in desktop) the issue will be fixed in April update.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jwilliams999999

I am having a similar issue. I have edited the interactions of several gauges on my desk top. When I open the report on the Power BI app, they are not displayed correctly. They are displaying as if the interactions had not been edited. When I turn my phone in the horizontal position, the guages display correctly. 

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @mzienowicz99 

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Internal ICM ID: 291383010. Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-janeyg-msft Is there any news regarding this issue? We experience this issue still and also after updating to March 2022 version from last week.

Hi, @boboroo @mzienowicz99  @jwilliams999999 

1. For consumption (in the mobile app) - issue will be fixed by ~04/01

2. For the authoring experience (in desktop) the issue will be fixed in April update.

Best Regards,

Ok, I will wait then for any updates 🙂 

Thank you for your support!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Yes I know it, but is there a way to somehow deal with my problem?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.