Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing votes on ideas forum

I have noticed that a lot of the ideas on the ideas forum had loads of votes stripped off them
Some of the ideas around bookmark groups had around 1200 votes, then dropped to around 200 a few days ago. Also notice that my vote ihad attached to it has also disappeared.

Has anyone noticed this or know what happened.
3 REPLIES 3
vnmr

Hi,

I am also missing some clicks on ideas.

For example this one: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/32359612-report-level-filters-sho...

It should have minimum two clicks and at the moment there are zero clicks. Also underneath the number there is a "Voted!" but no vote is counted.

Could you please fix it or help me with that?

KR

I don't see where this question was ever resolved? Can anyone provide some insight?

I noticed that there are seems to be a limit to the tallied votes you make, ie you can vote but it does not always increment the vote tally.

Is there a restricted limit on the number of votes per period? And what is that period?

Thanks!

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Which idea's votes drop down? Could you please share the specific idea for check?

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors