Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nisha_deepak
Helper III
Helper III

Missing rows in table visual

i have table visual having 5 rows of data from database and i used these data to view on report.But ,these all 5 rows are not showing in table visuals and in data export excel sheet also.Only 4 row are there.I go through it and i found like missing row is combined with one of the row which is already there..So,4th and 5 th row combined and showing as one row in my report.In each row some value are text and some are wholenumbers.So,4th and 5th row text fields are same and numbers are same.So ,after combine showing row is viewing like number fields from 4th and 5th row are added together value is showing.One column primary key value is there in data .But i didnot taken primary key  in table visual.If i taken that primary key to my table visual means all 5 row will show else it show only 4 row with two row combined row .

Data view

n.png

Report view

here i didn't used primarykey column.So ,here two rows are combined together showing as result

Captunew.PNG

If i used primary key as field without summarized report is viewing correctly.I didn't understand what the reason ?plse help for the solution.Actually i need report without using pk column .

Capture2.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nisha_deepak if you don't want to make use of the primary key, then you'll need to select Don't summarize in the column that has numbers like "Sales" "Discount" in your example should be in the Amount column

dontsummarize.png

Do we expect you to solve your problem? Please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

We appreciate your congratulations, Press the thumbs up button !! 👍

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nisha_deepak  Please accept this as solution so that it can help others too:-)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nisha_deepak if you don't want to make use of the primary key, then you'll need to select Don't summarize in the column that has numbers like "Sales" "Discount" in your example should be in the Amount column

dontsummarize.png

Do we expect you to solve your problem? Please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

We appreciate your congratulations, Press the thumbs up button !! 👍

Thanks for ur suggestion. It helps me to solve the issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nisha_deepak  Please accept this as solution so that it can help others too:-)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.