Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DouweMeer
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Missing data on applying legend

I don't really understand why it happens. Seen it before but haven't figured it out yet. 

Below I have a stacked bar chart where cases are assigned to people (which are on the categories). 

Untitled.png

Now I was curious to the distribution within this context on some variables. Among one was country. When I add this field (same table), the totals become less. 

Untitled2.png

The sort on the stacked chart is still descending on total cases. Blank is a value in the legend. 'Show items with no data' is turned on. When I change the stacked bar chart into a matrix, the totals do show the correct figures.

Who knows what's going wrong here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DouweMeer , is there any "!" icon with yellow with two many data points error , if so there are changes not all legends are considered

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@DouweMeer , is there any "!" icon with yellow with two many data points error , if so there are changes not all legends are considered

@amitchandak 

Seems to be the answer. 

Just one note. It looks like they changed the icon to a blue-ish "i". 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.