Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sisko
Helper I
Helper I

Missing data from one chart

Hi, 

I have a problem with my Power BI report where the data is obtained through API. I have several visualizations with different data. All other visualizations charts are updated right but there is missing data from one chart from this day to the month back. How I get those missing data to the chart? 

Thanks,

Tuulia

5 REPLIES 5
cnweke
Resolver II
Resolver II

This might be an issue related to the API you're using. Could you check how frequently they update the data that is missing in their documentation?

Hi,

thanks for you reply. To API data is updated every other hour.

And I see that the data from those missing days is in the power bi dataset. But that data is not updated from there to the charter. 

Hi again, 

I checked that those missing days is showed in filters but those do not show in visualization. It seem like those days are empty even there should be data from those days. 

Has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it? 

Hi me again, I solve where is the problem. Data have so much that Power BI cannot handle it all. I tested to take away data sets from two months and then missing days came on the chart. But does anyone know how to get all data to visible on the chart? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.