Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing data after closing the Query Editor

Hello,

After I click close & apply, only a limited amount of data displays on the table at Home. For example, January 1st only contains 11 tools while the query editor correctly contains all 23.

I have tried to click refresh on the home screen and click refresh after right-clicking on the table to the right. I thought about reloading this table after removing any preview features, but there was nothing checked off to begin with. Any suggestions? 

Screenshot (27).pngScreenshot (26).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maybe they dates are not in order.... in the column "Month-Year" (Home table) that you dont see them all, order it ascending...or filter by January  to see what we have.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
christianfcbmx
Post Patron
Post Patron

HI @Anonymous ,

Did you try to hit the button "update all" before close and apply?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help @christianfcbmx where is the button? I feel like I have searched everywhere for it.

GO TO EDIT QUERY, and then do the sequence in the pic below (My PBI is in spanish so find the equivalence):

Tell me if it works.

Captura7.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@christianfcbmx It did not work. In my screen, it is called "refresh all"Screenshot (29).png

Maybe they dates are not in order.... in the column "Month-Year" (Home table) that you dont see them all, order it ascending...or filter by January  to see what we have.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.