Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing User ID in table TenantOfficeLicenses from MS 365 Usage

Hi Guys,

Currently I am using MS 365 usage analytics. What I am struggeling with that in the most of the tables there are not User ID column.

For example in table UserState and UserActivity there is column UserID.

But I need this column (UserID) too in another tables, for instance in table TenantOfficeLicenses. 

The reason that I need this is beacuse I want to filter in my dashboard which user uses which licenses.

Thanks in advance!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my test, it is suggested to export user table manually and add it into your model.license.JPG

license2.JPG

Best regards

Icey

If this post helps, then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if this post could help you: Audit Logs for when the Users was assigned Power BI Pro License.

Best regards

Icey

If this post helps, then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if this document is helpful: Track user activities in Power BI. It introduces several methods to obtain activity log.

And you can get sign-ins log in Azure Active Directory admin center:

aad.JPG

Best regards

Icey

5 REPLIES 5
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my test, it is suggested to export user table manually and add it into your model.license.JPG

license2.JPG

Best regards

Icey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Icey,

Thanks for your response! I have one more question. If is possible I want to get data about the activity of licenses/products ( for instance Visio, Power BI Pro etc.) of my users. 

So I want to know when a user enabled and activated a license for instance of Visio and when he used this product for last. 

Thank you so much!

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if this post could help you: Audit Logs for when the Users was assigned Power BI Pro License.

Best regards

Icey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Icey ,

Thank for your response! In the you provided me I only see when a user is assigned to an product. This is not what I need, but I need to know when is a user was active on Power BI for instance.

I need the same information as below for the following products, Power BI, Office 365 F3, Microsoft PowerAutomate and Security E3

Aandeel_0-1607083862233.png

Thanks in advance!

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if this document is helpful: Track user activities in Power BI. It introduces several methods to obtain activity log.

And you can get sign-ins log in Azure Active Directory admin center:

aad.JPG

Best regards

Icey

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.