Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dethompson97
Resolver III
Resolver III

Missing Quick Page Navigation in Desktop

It seems that the ability to easily navigate pages in the Desktop is missing.  Does anyone know if this is by design or if there is another way to easily navigate to a specific page in a multi-page report without have to click the right/left arrows repeatedly.  You used to be able to right-click and get a list of pages to pick from 

NavigationMissing.jpg

Thanks!

Dawn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Apparently, this was broken in the April release and remains broken now.  Per the analyst it is scheduled to be fixed in the June Desktop release.

Thanks!

Dawn

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@dethompson97 , Click on the page name, then you can use the arrow to move around and space to display that page.

To clarify:

What I am talking about is that if you had many pages that scroll off the screen, you used to be able to right click on the arrow and get a pop-up list of pages that you could choose from rather than having to use the arrows to scroll till the page is visible and then selecting it.

Thanks!

Dawn

Hi @dethompson97 ,

As I test, when the report contains at least 17 pages, the arrows will show automatically. Other situations, we could click page name directly to change them.

2.gif

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am not speaking about the right and left navigation arrows, but rather the ability to right click on those arrows when there are more than 17 pages to get a list of pages to easily navigate to.  It was a feature before the latest release but seems to have been removed.  I guess I will have to open a ticket to MSFT.  I can update this forum with any information that I get.

Dawn

Hi @dethompson97 ,

Sorry for misunderstanding.

Have you created a ticket? Is there any new message about this?  Can you please share some informations to us? More people will benefit from this thread. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have opened a ticket and will keep people posted.  For those that are confused about what was missing, I found an  example of it at this blog:

https://www.biinsight.com/quick-tips-how-to-quckly-switch-between-report-pages-in-power-bi/

Thanks!

Dawn

Apparently, this was broken in the April release and remains broken now.  Per the analyst it is scheduled to be fixed in the June Desktop release.

Thanks!

Dawn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.