Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mbwt
Helper I
Helper I

Missing Page Level Filter Values

Hi Everyone,

I have a date table which corresponds to Microsoft's Fiscal Year (it ranges from FY15 thorugh FY18).

When I use Fiscal Week (a column from said date table) as a Page Filter...  I (correctly) see the following:

Note:  First six fiscal weeks of FY18 are selected:

18 01 Jul W1

18 01 Jul W2

18 01 Jul W3

18 01 Jul W4

18 02 Aug W1

18 03 Aug W2

Capture.PNG

But then, there are times...  when I use Fiscal Week (a column from said date table) as a Page Filter...  and I (incorrectly) see the following...  Note: Missing (not seeing) last four weeks of Jun FY17, missing all week of FY18 July and first two weeks of August FY18...  see below

Date Filter missing fiscal weeksDate Filter missing fiscal weeks

Hoping someone can help me understand why this happening and how to fix it.

I never had this problem in FY17, just in FY18.

Thank you!!! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@mbwt,

Glad to hear that. If you have any other question, feel free to post a new message.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks Felix...  the fix seems to be holding throughout the PBIX file...  thanks for the guidance.  best, Michael

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @mbwt,

Do you have any other page filters when you have the so call incorrect? The filters interact with the other ones so.you can be filtering out information without realizing it.

Regards,
MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Hi MFelix,

Thanks for your reply!  In each tab, I had two page level filters...  (1) fiscal week...  (2) fiscal year.  I cleared the fiscal year filter in each tab (in most cases I had FY15 filtered out)...  and then selected all past fiscal weeks (in fiscal week filter...  then in fiscal week filter...  cleared all weeks that have not as yet happened in FY18.

Although I am going to wait a day or two before saying issue resolved...  it appears to have fixed the issue of missing fiscal weeks in page level filter drop down.

To answer your question:  I did not notice any missing items in any other page level filter...  although it would not have been as easy to notice as dates.

If issue stays resolved I will close with thumbs up in a day or two.  Thanks MFelix.  🙂

Thanks Felix...  the fix seems to be holding throughout the PBIX file...  thanks for the guidance.  best, Michael

@mbwt,

Glad to hear that. If you have any other question, feel free to post a new message.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.