Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing Dates

Groups.PNGHello,

I have a dashboard that is linked to Sharepoint. When new data comes in, I manually group it and rename the groups. I noticed that  the graphic is not updating with the new groups. When I checked the filters, it is also missing the dates. I can't figure out where the gap is and where the data points are going!

Filterse Dates.PNG

Thank you so much for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi no066883,

According to your description, it seems that you have a refresh problem, right? When you connect to sharepoint, will it show all data in Data pane? If you click refresh button, will it show all data? If you re-connect to the sharepoint and design report, will this work well?

In  addition, whether you have a calendar table to link to your table? Which field you  used on chart and filter? And you said you use group, did you mean create group like this?

By the way, could you please inform me your powerbi version? Then I will help you more correctly.

Best Regards,

Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Thank you for your response and help! When I hit refresh I see the other data get updated on the Dashboard but this particular graphic is not being updated. Since it is a column graph with x axis being weeks, I have to group the data points that come in with the correct week and maintain this as time goes on. When I go to edit groups I can see the new data and am able to group it but it is not updating on the visual or on the filters box in the visualizations pane. I don't understand where the gap is between the back end and the graphic.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.