Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JessQA
Frequent Visitor

Missing Categorical Variable Values

Hi Everyone,

Below is a visualization of my issue:

Example.JPG

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can fix this issue in BI?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JessQA,

From the images, you created the PivotChart in Excel instead of Power BI desktop, right?

Based on my research, the chart horizontal axis will display labels based on [Blood Type] column values. If you want to display other values which are not in this column, you need to create another column to contains complete blood type.

If you have any question about PivotChart, please post a thread in Power Pivot forum to get dedicated support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JessQA,

From the images, you created the PivotChart in Excel instead of Power BI desktop, right?

Based on my research, the chart horizontal axis will display labels based on [Blood Type] column values. If you want to display other values which are not in this column, you need to create another column to contains complete blood type.

If you have any question about PivotChart, please post a thread in Power Pivot forum to get dedicated support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
alanhodgson
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hey @JessQA,

Thanks for stopping by, have you tried the "Show items with no data" option. See the screenshot below:

help7.PNG

Hope this helps,

Alan

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.