Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

intrasight
Helper IV
Helper IV

Minimize/Maximize window bug

If you minimize and maximize the Power BI Desktop window, it grows by a little bit each time. Please log as a bug.

5 REPLIES 5
sjh_au
Regular Visitor

This is still happening.  Create a window (not full screen) and put it near the top of the screen.   Click the PowerBI desktop icon to minimize, click again to restore.  The window grows a little.   Keep doing this, and it will keep getting bigger.

@intrasight Are you sure this is a PBI bug and not a screen resolution or graphics issue? Can you post an example? I can't seem to reproduce, but I might not be doing the same thing...

And if you are sure it's a bug, you'll have better luck getting visibility if you post it in the Issues forum here.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

I'll try on a different computer, but I suspect I'll see the same. No other applications have this issue for me, so I don't see how it could be a graphics driver issue.

@intrasight

Hope you're doing good.

May I know what is the problem going on on another computer?

It would be greatly appreciated of you if you can upload a video after succeeding reproducing that problem.

I tried it on another computer and I do see the same problem.

No video necessary. It is just as I explained. Every time I minimize and maximize, the window grows by a centimeter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.