Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rocky09
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Microsoft's Covid 19 background image

Is there a way that I can get the background image used in this report. The color pretty clean and well fit.

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiMmI2ZjExMzItZTcwNy00YmUwLWFlMTAtYTUxYzVjODZmYjA5IiwidCI6ImMxMzZlZWMwLWZlOTItNDVlMC1iZWFlLTQ2OTg0OTczZTIzMiIsImMiOjF9

Thank you in advance

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@rocky09 ,

I have created template similar to the requested one. Please find the PBIX in the given attachement.

Don't forget to give thumbs up 👍 and accept this as a solution if it helped you.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

I think I got it. I made the layout in ppt and then export the slide as jpg/png. Now, I have a background image.

Thank you for your help @Tahreem24 

Attaching the ppt incase anyone looking.

link to the ppt 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@rocky09 ,

Can you please attach some screen shot ? because I am not able to see background image.

Don't forget to give thumbs up 👍 and accept this as a solution if it helped you.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Thank you for your reply.

here you go..

akvoZho

@rocky09 ,

I guess you forgot to attached screen shot.

@rocky09 ,

I have created template similar to the requested one. Please find the PBIX in the given attachement.

Thank you so much for your reply and help. I just want the background image.
I think the image was created in some photo editing software.

I can create the layout in the powerbi but, these became individual objects in the report.

I think I got it. I made the layout in ppt and then export the slide as jpg/png. Now, I have a background image.

Thank you for your help @Tahreem24 

Attaching the ppt incase anyone looking.

link to the ppt 

@rocky09 ,

I've put my effort to create the similat layout using shapes. 

Kindly close this thread by marking it solution. 

Good Luck!!!

@Tahreem24,
Sorry, I have updated the post.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.