Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

albanjhon

Microsoft [beta] 70-778 Dumps PDF Power BI Exam

I pass power bi exam beta with learning of 70-778 dumps pdf. I got 83% in exam with help of actual 70-778 exam questions. I share my microsoft power bi beta experience i wish other students will pass exam in one try for best preparation download 70-778 dumps questions. http://bit.ly/microsoft-70-778-dumps-pdf

14 REPLIES 14
bramha1122

HI

Hi There, Can you please share the dump to the below Email id please, planning to take the certification this month end.

My email id is bramhareddy4472@gmail.com

Regards,

Bramha.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There, Can you please share the dump to the below Email id please, planning to take the certification this month end.

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have power bi latest dumps, taken day before yesterday I.e 19th July 2020, also cleared exam with 97 percentage using same dumps.

Let me know if anyone is interested, if yes please DM me.

Hi can you send me the power bi dumps as well.. my email is princeagyeman62@gmail.com

Can you please share with me on my email id : harshi0906@gmail.com. I have my exam next week

Hi did he send you the link to the power bi dumps? 

Can you please share this on kbs.capri@gmail.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Could you send those dumps to me? Email- Ganesh77love@gmail.com

Can you please share the materials on my email : haiderali_1993@hotmail.com.
Thanks

I'm interested, could you send it to me ? thx a lot

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi There, Can you please share the dump to the below Email id please, planning to take the certification this month end. shafs.bo@gmail.com Thanks in advance, Ahmed
Anonymous
Not applicable

Users who are willing to pass exam can also go for udemy practice exams of Power BI 70-778 

https://www.udemy.com/5-exams-power-bi-70-778-analyzing-and-visualizing-2018/?couponCode=2019-70778

anyone passed exam using udemy practice exams?

v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

@albanjhon

Great share.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.