cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BartusdePaiva Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Certification Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI

Hi to everyone, i am currently stydying for my power bi exam, i require a target.txt file as part of a demo in the exam, can an yon e please help me get this file or even mail it to me at bpaiva@jhb.dvt.co.za

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Microsoft Certification Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI

Hi @BartusdePaiva,

For training and certification related threads, I'd like to suggest you post to related MSDN forum to get better support:

Microsoft forums - Training and Certification

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Microsoft Certification Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI

Hi @BartusdePaiva,

For training and certification related threads, I'd like to suggest you post to related MSDN forum to get better support:

Microsoft forums - Training and Certification

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |
BartusdePaiva Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thnk you very much sir.