Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AlexGallet01
Helper IV
Helper IV

Mesure de valeurs cumulées

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à créer une mesure qui me permettrais de tracer une droite de valeurs cumulées ( objectif de commande de tel mois + objectif de commande de tels moi + etc) jusqu'à arrivai à la fin de mon schéma qui est une année de juillet à juin de l'an d'après.

Hello, I can not create a measure that would allow me to draw a line of cumulative values ​​(target of such a month + objective of order of such me + etc) until arriai at the end of my schema which is a year From July to June of the following year.

6 REPLIES 6
Baskar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Can u please share soma sample screen and expected output.

I want the Black right with point surrounded

Sans titre.png

@AlexGallet01

It seems you have a month name column in your table and you want to add a cumulative line in your chart. In this scenario, you have to create a cumulative total measure in your dataset. You need to add calculated column for month number. Then you can create a cumulative total measure:

Cumulative Total =
CALCULATE(<your measure>,
FILTER(
Table[Month Number],
Table[Month Number]<=MAX(Table[Month Number])
)
)

See my sample below:

23.PNG

Regards,

I try this but the result it's not the right i wanted

Mesure = CALCULATE(MAX(LCOMCLI[Objectif Commande]);FILTER(Factures;Factures[Mois.Month Number]<=MAX(Factures[Mois.Month Number])))

Do u want to show running total ? 

You can create a cummulative measure and that will do the job.

Here is more information on how to create cummulative measure, let me know if you need further help.

I believe you have calendar table related to your data table and that will do the job. 

http://www.daxpatterns.com/cumulative-total/

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.