Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Subramanya
Regular Visitor

Merging Dashboard

Hi ,

I wanted to combine 2 dashboard each having 5 tabs so that i need to get all 2 dashboard into 1 dashboard as 10 tabs so is it possible to do Powerbi?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

As @Thejeswar suggested, the data import and transformations can be copy-pasted through the M-Query (Advanced Editor). Regarding the graphs, once the data has been imported as it was in the previous dashboard, you can copy-paste the visuals and they will keep the same formatting. You can select all items in one dashboard and copy all together. So the whole process would not be much time consuming, except if you have a lot of measures (I am afraid you cannot copy them all together, you would need to create them one by one copying the formulas of the previous dashboard).

Hope it helps

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Subramanya,

I also agree with the suggestion of Thejeswar. 

If you have solved your problem, please accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Subramanya
Regular Visitor

Hi ,

I wanted to combine 2 dashboard each having 5 tabs so that i need to get all 2 dashboard into 1 dashboard as 10 tabs so is it possible to do Powerbi?

Thejeswar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Subramanya,

I don't think you can combine the dashboards directly thereby making 2 Dashboards with 5 Tabs each to 1 Dashboard with 10 Tabs.

You can bring in all the data from 1 Dashboard to the other one by just copying and pasting the M-Query of each of the Tables from one Dashboard to other. But in case of the visual, I am afraid that you will have to manually create them again

One alternative would be, to publish both reports to Power BI Service and then pin the important visuals from both the reports to the Dashboard. Now when the users click on the visuals the users will be re-directed to the reports. This will create an indirect feel of all the visuals in a single dashboard

Thanks for your answer!

Thanks you vey much for your quick response.

But is there any method to combine the dashboard atleast while publishing the links?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.