Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gtamir
Post Patron
Post Patron

Mechanism to enter data to formula

HI, I made a formula to enter a value in F SCORE column acording to the value in Frequency.

Is there any way to create a window that I can key in the required valiues for the formula and the data in F SCORE column will change dinamicaly. 

Something like varibles. 

Thanks Giora

ScreenHunter_028.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@gtamir,

I am not very clear about that how you would like to change the F score column dynamically with variables. But in Power BI Desktop, you can use variable in DAX, in this case, you would need to create a  measure instead of column to calculate F score. Once you change values in slicer or filters, the measure value will get changed accordingly.

If you still have questions, please elaborate more about the above requirement.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft

If I bring the table to the visuales, I want a mean to dainamicly change the condithion for F SCORE. I want to key in 1 to 6 and see the the column F SCORE changes.

Thanks Giora

ScreenHunter_030.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.