Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Will90
Frequent Visitor

Measures in donut chart visualisation

Hi,

I have a report that I'm creating to show the current week and then the previous 4 weeks using the measure below but changing -1 to -2 and so on.

Weeks-1 =

var selectedweek =SELECTEDVALUE('Dashboard Data'[Full Date])
var week = LOOKUPVALUE('Dashboard Data'[Week],'Dashboard Data'[Full Date],selectedweek)-1

return

CALCULATE(SUM('Dashboard Data'[Accident Total]),ALL('Dashboard Data'[Full Date]),'Dashboard Data'[Week]=week)

The current week I can put into a donut of Legend and Values, using compliant or not complaint 1 & 0 for red and green. However I cannot do this for the measures week-1, week-2, week-3 and week-4? I can only put the value into Values and not Legend to change the colour of the donut?

4 REPLIES 4
Will90
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

So i want to present the last 4 weeks in the donuts, but unable to place the measure into Legend - see pictures below.

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Will90
Frequent Visitor

Can anyone help?

Hi Will90,

I'm afraid measures could not be used as legend, please use calculate column instead.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Will90,

Could you share some sample data and clarify more details about your issue for further test?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.