cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Measures in X-axis of bar chart

Thank you @Eric_Zhang

I am able to achive the first chart is as you and @Anonymous shared using unpivot. I got [Sold current month] & [Sold current month +1] in X-axis.

I am updating original post as well.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Anonymous @Eric_Zhang I am trying to transform data in below format for the "second chart", but not able to attain this in power bi

Resource Pool ManagerTotal Capacity current calendar month Attribute Current MonthValue Current MonthTotal Capacity current calendar month +1Attribute Current Month+1Value Current Month+1
Product 1100Sold current calendar month 42110Sold current calendar month + 135
Product 10Remaining  current calendar month 580Remaining Capacity current calendar month + 175
Product 2100Sold current calendar month 42110Sold current calendar month + 135
Product 20Remaining  current calendar month 580Remaining Capacity current calendar month + 175
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SillyJam123

Did you ever get your problem solved?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Anonymous Yes I could achieve it by breaking the table into two, one for sold data and other with remaining data. Then unpivot both separately, union the unpivot tables.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SillyJam123

Awesome, I'm glad about that. Can you accept a solution then, so it can benefit others?

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Kudoed Authors