Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RandomText
Helper II
Helper II

Measures don't work with "show items with no data" option selected

Hi,

having a bit of trouble trying to sum sales and balance.

Relationships:

vIZ59wE.png

When I add only item code and all the measures it's fine and works like it should.

2JgEopo.png

But when I add at least 1 field from table "Pakuotes" everything goes to hell. At first table is empty because those codes doesn't have any rows in that table.

TKgf3xf.png

I can fix this with option "show items with no data", but then measures don't work and they are blank. Tho Total is displayed correctly.

p98ggMh.png

If code will have entry in that table it will show correct measure value. How to fix this?

I tried to change relationship with that table to "Single" that it would not filter out anything, but then all those 6 items are displayed with all possible distinct values from that table. 😞 The same result as placing that field into the table with removed relationship.

GNQy39b.png

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@RandomText , Can you convert these 1-M bidirectional relationships as single directional and check

Changed them. Resilt is the same. All codes show all possible values from that table. Like in last picture of first post.

KQz1BKS.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.