Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

newbie12
Regular Visitor

Measure to ignore filter in gauge

Hi everybody,

i think my problem isn't that hard but anyway i don't find the asolution:

i want to have a gauge which shows the number of people in specific stages in the sales pipeline (so that's the value field) and the max value should show the number of all projects regardless at which stage they are. I get the correct value for the value field by using a page filter, but I don't know how to create the max value (as the filter is activated). So to get the max value, I need to "ignore" the page filter by a measure (with ALL or calculate?) and tried again and again, without success. One more import thing is that one filter should stay activated even for the max value. Anybody an idea how to do this?

ProjectStageclosedProbability
Aaaaa3. QualifiyingFALSE30
Bbbbb2. Demand GenerationFALSE5
Cccccc6a. Closed signedTRUE100
Ddddd6. Closed lostTRUE0
Eeeee5. NegotiationFALSE70

Thanks so much in advance!

Kind regards

1 REPLY 1
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@newbie12can you share sample data and expected result, to get your answer quickly, please read this blog post

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.